Sunday, June 14, 2009

Okay, I did it. I started a blog. I sure hope I don't turn into one of those people that can't start their morning without blogging. Oh, Wait, I already am. Before I start work I visit with Dianah, Lisa, Sandy and LueAnne. Then I check the webcam at Seward, Alaska and Jackson Hole, Wy town square to see if their weather is better than mine. Then I take a bird walk over to Old Faithful and check it out and then I actually start work. Yep, that pretty much qualifies my as a blogger. Now I just have to figure out how to add pictures to this darn thing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl,
    I am so proud of you. It looks great. When you post there is a button up by the font button that will let you import your pictures. Once you click on it you can upload your photos. LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can read it now. I am really proud of you. I also start my day checking out blogs and hoping that someone wrote something. Can't wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete