Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Row Robin Quilt


I like my rows. Lots of green, my 2nd favorite color next to red. My border fabric coordinates with all this fabric but it has chickens on it. This is looking more African to me. I think I'm going to rethink my border. Dorothea used real leaves for the patterns of the leave row from a trip Char made to Ohio when her 1st grandchild was born. If you click on any pic it will enlarge and you can see the rows better. Go to Barbara Winder's and look at the appliqued bird row. Thanks again to all the ladies that worked so hard on everyone's quilt. And thanks again to the Jerome Idaho Spudettes for this idea of a Round Robin Row Quilt. If anyone is thinking of doing this as a group activity I would suggest this over a round robin medallion quilt top. Rows are easier to get the measurements correct for a group.

1 comment:

  1. I love them all. It is hard to believe that they could be so different.

    ReplyDelete