Monday, September 21, 2009

So, how was your weekend?

I've been surfing blogs and reading all the work and accomplishments of my friends and family. So what did I do this weekend?
I started Friday on the third day of antibotic for Bronchitis and headed to W. Stockton for a 7 a.m. root canal. My dentist said, "May as well, you're alrealy on good drugs."
Then I bought stock in Kleenex. When I got home I transferred back and forth from sitting to sleeping on my couch, watching old movies and working on my "Tisket, Tasket Baskets". I'm doing them in redwork. I know Lisa H. will have her appliqued TTB quilted by the time I get my last block embroidered. Pictures later.
It's good to run with over achievers, makes me know not to waste alot of my time trying to keep up. But I do enjoy her finished projects, (usually years of enjoyment before my project every gets done.)
Thanks to the best computer geek I know, HUD my computer is up and running again, but my camera has been loaned out. So pictures to finally follow soon.

1 comment:

  1. FYI I am not an over achiever, I just can't sit still and I think sewing is fun. I did my block this weekend too, must of been on the same page.

    ReplyDelete